INTRO

I recently discovered this treasure during my last visit helping clean out my parent's basement. Revisiting the characters, games, and publications I created as a child brought me to tears of laughter. I hope it does the same for you. I will be posting the work as I scan them. ENJOY!

I am now employed FT and would like any future donations to go to Child's Play; Penny Arcade's awesome fundraiser for kids in hospitals.

Monday, August 23, 2010

VAST UNDERGROUND WORLDS

I want one, let's start digging.
When I couldn't get my hands on poster paper I would simply tape what I had together and make a mini poster. This opened up a realm of possibilities with room for extensive detail and multiple things happening at once. I'll let this one speak for itself so you can find your own favorite little detail.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like I drew everything except bathrooms? Maybe that's the tunnel that goes off the page in the bottom left...that little guy is running for a reason.

    ReplyDelete