INTRO

I recently discovered this treasure during my last visit helping clean out my parent's basement. Revisiting the characters, games, and publications I created as a child brought me to tears of laughter. I hope it does the same for you. I will be posting the work as I scan them. ENJOY!

I am now employed FT and would like any future donations to go to Child's Play; Penny Arcade's awesome fundraiser for kids in hospitals.

Friday, August 13, 2010

THE "BEWARE" SERIES


I do believe these hung outside my bedroom door. A series of creatures that would scare away intruders. I think "The Demon" would have gotten the job done with his smoking, volcano pores and killer abs. This had to be inspired from The Crystar series' villan.









He's not glowing. He does not have a glowing weapon. Guess he is just a upgrade from the standard killer robot? Looks like hybrid of Japanese robots, GoBots and Darth Vader. Kind of terrifying.

1 comment: