INTRO

I recently discovered this treasure during my last visit helping clean out my parent's basement. Revisiting the characters, games, and publications I created as a child brought me to tears of laughter. I hope it does the same for you. I will be posting the work as I scan them. ENJOY!

I am now employed FT and would like any future donations to go to Child's Play; Penny Arcade's awesome fundraiser for kids in hospitals.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

THE PHOENIX

Cocks Stone?
The TV movie was 90mins long and was canceled after just 4 regular episodes. At age 8, it was awesome. Apparently I was quite taken with the show with all these drawings. I even named my childhood cat after it. The character had super hero type special powers. It was like an alien version of Kung Fu as he traveled alone and met people along the way. The character was on a journey to find his partner (who I thought, as a kid, was his sister) to understand how he could help the planet earth. Yadda yadda yadda. More artwork after the jump.

Check out the art & links: The TV intro  The wiki entry










No comments:

Post a Comment