INTRO

I recently discovered this treasure during my last visit helping clean out my parent's basement. Revisiting the characters, games, and publications I created as a child brought me to tears of laughter. I hope it does the same for you. I will be posting the work as I scan them. ENJOY!

I am now employed FT and would like any future donations to go to Child's Play; Penny Arcade's awesome fundraiser for kids in hospitals.

Friday, August 20, 2010

THE PUNKIES! They will rock you dead!


Mohawk, skull headed rockers called "The Punkies". Horrible 80's fashion, but a pretty elaborate stage. I think it was from the public access drawing show teaching perspective. Looks like I gave up on the disco ball details - characters were def my priority here. Of course electric guitars would have electric bolts shooting out of them! lol My first logo too, a painter's palette. Character bio pages after the jump.




No comments:

Post a Comment