INTRO

I recently discovered this treasure during my last visit helping clean out my parent's basement. Revisiting the characters, games, and publications I created as a child brought me to tears of laughter. I hope it does the same for you. I will be posting the work as I scan them. ENJOY!

I am now employed FT and would like any future donations to go to Child's Play; Penny Arcade's awesome fundraiser for kids in hospitals.

Friday, August 13, 2010

PRACTICE MAKES NINJAS

Many attempts and variations of Storm Shadow from GI Joe. A few black ninjas. I didn't have Snake Eyes yet and he always looked more like a soldier than a ninja anyways. Besides, I could relate to Storm Shadow, well, I could wear white long underwear with a dark bathrobe belt, a white shirt over my face and throw cardboard ninja stars at the wall that is. More lovely computer paper. I think the circled one on the bottom was a trace attempt from the actual toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment