INTRO

I recently discovered this treasure during my last visit helping clean out my parent's basement. Revisiting the characters, games, and publications I created as a child brought me to tears of laughter. I hope it does the same for you. I will be posting the work as I scan them. ENJOY!

I am now employed FT and would like any future donations to go to Child's Play; Penny Arcade's awesome fundraiser for kids in hospitals.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

LfGSfD GQZf CQQX (SECRET CODE BOOK)

WOW! Book binding and a separate, heavier cover stock! I made multiple copies of this book for my closest of friends. This was mine of course, I'm sure the second hand copies were just paper, folded and taped without the cardboard cover and staple binding. I had woods behind my house growing up so it was easy to run into other kids playing in tree forts, etc. We HAD to have a system in relaying messages securely!







The "word code" would only be for the most important messages, let alone the shortest. That would take forever to translate! The "sign code" has elements of dingbats in present day.

No comments:

Post a Comment