INTRO

I recently discovered this treasure during my last visit helping clean out my parent's basement. Revisiting the characters, games, and publications I created as a child brought me to tears of laughter. I hope it does the same for you. I will be posting the work as I scan them. ENJOY!

I am now employed FT and would like any future donations to go to Child's Play; Penny Arcade's awesome fundraiser for kids in hospitals.

Friday, October 29, 2010

CALVIN & BRETT?


"Brett" was my "doodle" that went on a lot of things. My first mass doodle character was Bill the Cat after I learned a quick way to draw him. Brett followed shortly thereafter when I wanted my own original character. As I got older I learned that drawings could be funny, not just fun. Now granted, the next few posts will be confusing at times due to the nature of a the humor coming from a young boy where as some things are not as funny to an adult. LOL I also noticed that my skill and care dropped as my young brain focused more on jokes and speed. But some will still give a good chuckle just like the Calvin & Hobbes I clipped out to express my emotion during Brett's little rampage with heavy weaponry.

No comments:

Post a Comment