INTRO

I recently discovered this treasure during my last visit helping clean out my parent's basement. Revisiting the characters, games, and publications I created as a child brought me to tears of laughter. I hope it does the same for you. I will be posting the work as I scan them. ENJOY!

I am now employed FT and would like any future donations to go to Child's Play; Penny Arcade's awesome fundraiser for kids in hospitals.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

WHERE THE FLAMES COME OUT

Maybe a torch bounty hunter for hire? A super firetrooper villan? A hater of ice sculpture? Not much is known about the identity of the Flamethrower, but we know a lot about the equipment! It has "dark shade for protection of brightness". Looks like I had fun with The Lord Society pages and moved onto color spec sheets. Here we have more 80's fashion in a "fire & lightening" inspired ensemble that says, "I'm prepared for anything hot."

No comments:

Post a Comment