INTRO

I recently discovered this treasure during my last visit helping clean out my parent's basement. Revisiting the characters, games, and publications I created as a child brought me to tears of laughter. I hope it does the same for you. I will be posting the work as I scan them. ENJOY!

I am now employed FT and would like any future donations to go to Child's Play; Penny Arcade's awesome fundraiser for kids in hospitals.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

UPSIDE DOWN ZZZZZZZZZZZs

 I was hoping to go in a somewhat chronological order, but I just found these older drawings on some more old computer paper with the holes on the sides......... 

 I always got a kick out the road runner cartoons where there was a single branch growing out of the side of the mountain. This was usually where the coyote grapped on for dear life before falling all the way down. Here we have a wise american bald eagle perched proudly and his little nocturnal buddy sleeps soundly underneath. Notice the "Zzzz'" are upside down? That's means I flipped the paper to draw the bat.

No comments:

Post a Comment