INTRO

I recently discovered this treasure during my last visit helping clean out my parent's basement. Revisiting the characters, games, and publications I created as a child brought me to tears of laughter. I hope it does the same for you. I will be posting the work as I scan them. ENJOY!

I am now employed FT and would like any future donations to go to Child's Play; Penny Arcade's awesome fundraiser for kids in hospitals.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

THE LORD SOCIETY

This was taped together as a booklet. I even had a blank back page as any real book would. I'm not sure I follow where I was going with "FBI Federal Plans" I thought they were bad guys, but maybe they USED to be and now the FBI are fighting crime WITH crime? M.A.S.K. had to be inspiration....Crime Lord's gun looks a lot like the original Transformers Megatron. Classified spec pages after the break; click "read more" for top secret access...








Ah, the 80's...doesnt Daft Punk have an outfit that looks like this? The motorcycle looks quite comfortable and with "turbo exhaust" you would need it to be. Don't tailgate The Crime Lord....he can blow out your tires with his bumper installed "dart blowers"!!!!!!




Naturally The Death Lord has made lazer cartridges for his automatic gun. There's the extra rifle/gun tucked away in the backpack. Looks like Megatron is a secondary firearm.





The Lord Society truck. "Very Powerful" Of course it is! It has a bazooka on the hood, lazer cannon on the roof and two cannons on the back. My favorite invention is the "Energy Pod Drainer" located on the rear/top cannon. It sucks energy out of thin air and turns it into firepower! Never run out of ammo again!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment