INTRO

I recently discovered this treasure during my last visit helping clean out my parent's basement. Revisiting the characters, games, and publications I created as a child brought me to tears of laughter. I hope it does the same for you. I will be posting the work as I scan them. ENJOY!

I am now employed FT and would like any future donations to go to Child's Play; Penny Arcade's awesome fundraiser for kids in hospitals.

Monday, November 15, 2010

RUGGLE-FART!

Ah, Evan the Mutated One Comic #2. Mutant power fists, evil eyes, TMNT sneakers and 4 Square bicep tattoos. What else could you need in a super villain? Anyone remember the jello ad with that character? I couldnt find the commercial online - just cosby. He was a prisoner that had shovels for hands and repeated, "I really dig jello. I really dig pudding" if I recall correctly. It was really annoying. Let me know if you find it anywhere. He sneaks into this comic somehow and is just as annoying.


Evan the Mutated One #2
VIEW OR DOWNLOAD THE PDF HERE

2 comments:

  1. Dude... hilarious. This brings back a lot of good memories. I had completely forgotten about the Jell-O character. And man, that Evan must have really gotten on your nerves to have mutated him into an evil, jacked monster who kills grasshoppas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the Jello Man commercial where the Snack Shoveler was defeated by a hero made out the letters JELLO when his J-shaped dog was included

    It can be found on Youtube these days

    ReplyDelete